Finally, I see Spring. The river that flows behind my home started to open today, so in a few weeks I should be able to launch my kayak. This image of a Great Blue Heron was taken from the kayak. Having paddled now for over ten years, I find that this is a great way to access those hard to reach places.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Great Blue Heron
Finally, I see Spring. The river that flows behind my home started to open today, so in a few weeks I should be able to launch my kayak. This image of a Great Blue Heron was taken from the kayak. Having paddled now for over ten years, I find that this is a great way to access those hard to reach places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I understand on this particular day there was a moron with you that didn't have his camera.
Post a Comment