Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quotes

Photo quote for today:
"Sometimes the photographer looks for too many elements to fill the frame when in fact the only thing you need is what the image is about." Arturo Macias Uceda

Back in Sarasota after taking some time to visit family and catch up on some kayaking back in Maine. Now its time to catch up on my postings.

I think this image is appropriate to today's quote. I'm partial to Water Lilies and found this great specimen at the Mote Aquarium. Enjoy!



3 comments:

John T. said...

Love this image, simple and colorful. I drove to LL Bean the other day and looked for the waterlilies but did not see them.

Cindy said...

Beautiful. I love the symmetry of flowers which you have captured so well. I love kayaking too and did some earlier in the summer in Maine.

Julie G. said...

Simply beautiful! This lovely photograph brings about a feeling of peace. Outstanding composition, lighting and detail.